Thursday, August 30, 2012


This beautiful photo captures our hearts, as we seek to be hidden under the wings of the Almighty.  I returned many times last night and today to the song Still, by Hillsong. 

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust

We have had a wonderful day.  Lydia has been happy, witty, willing to try and try again.  Her sweet spirit triumphed.  The frustration and emotional outbursts of last evening, did not make any appearances today. She walked in the walker, climbed up and down a three stair unit, walked back and forth in the pool, with helpers on either side, and continued to have a good appetite.  She fell asleep peacefully tonight.
Psalm 4:8  In peace, I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.
We are grateful for a peaceful, safe day.